Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Deluge


I hadn't been near the space for a few days, assuming that when I arrived an hour before the promoters of the Bear Party to help them set up, that everything would be normal. If there were any emergencies, the landlord would call me, right?
Wrong.
The place had flooded. Again.
Only this time a new twist: it flooded from above, collapsing areas of the ceiling and creating a mess throughout the party space. That's in addition to the water on the floor that also had to be cleared.

The good news was that the source of the flooding had been stopped so no more water was coming from the ceiling. But the damage had been done and the landlord was nowhere to be found.

I went to the supermarket on the ground floor and asked if something had happened.
Apparently I "missed the show!"
A hose to the kitchen sink on the second floor had burst, flooding the kitchen and hallway, which then flooded the supermarket below (just before they opened for the day) and that water then found its way to the basement. The amount of water was so intense that the supermarket was pushing it out the door to the street. People didn't know what was going on.

All that water soaked the basement ceiling enough to collapse parts of it.
Luckily it only happened in a few areas where I was able to quickly sweep up the plaster. Then I cleaned up the edges of the tattered holes in the ceiling with a utility knife, prepping them for patching at a later time.

There were already other areas of the ceiling that could use some patching, so this just added to the list of things to work on, but ultimately it didn't affect the party; throw some camouflage over it! Done.

Then I squeegeed the puddles to the drains and turned fans on to dry them up as much as possible before the doors opened on time (!) for the Bear Party.

If only they knew the condition of the space just before they arrived.

When I finally got a hold of the landlord, he was upstate and said he thought I had already left on an upcoming trip to Spain and was out of town, so no phone call to alert me was needed.

Still, it was a shock.
Also it was a hot summer afternoon and the usually cool basement was now very humid with all the moisture. But with several fans going and an air conditioner, we made do and had the Bear Party up and running on time.

Anything of note at the Bear Party?
Just the usual: any really sexy guys that are there are into Bears, so although I may look "good" compared to someone much bigger and older, it's all about someone's preference and that sexy guy the about the same age as me that I'm eyeing is looking for a daddy, not a peer. Duly noted.

And interestingly, the one person I arranged to meet with at the Bear Party decided that when it was time for him to have his orgasm, he'd share it with someone else!
The nerve!
I do all the prep work (playing with each other for quite some time) and then someone else gets to experience the completion of my investment!

He did suggest I take a shower before we played (I was sweaty from having just cleaned up a collapsed ceiling!) so maybe my "scent"/odor had returned and was keeping him from cumming.
But most guys prefer my manly stink smell!

Four hours after the Bear Party ended was the one we have for the entire LGBT community.

Coatcheck Smelly Kelly and I performed again, only via pre-recorded music.
It was a country theme and we did two versions of the sitcom theme song for "Green Acres." Plus I sang "Jolene" and Kelly sang "I'm from the Country." As usual we changed the lyrics to make them appropriate for where we were. And also as usual, our efforts were appreciated by maybe five people (mostly other people working there!)
It was fun to hear the songs play over the speakers, but clearly not as exciting as lipsynching to ourselves onstage as we did at last month's soiree.
I think when September rolls around, we'll have to put on a "Back to (Catholic) School" show!

To make the evening fun, I wore several outfits. "Israeli Giraffe" attended again and counted me in five outfits!
It was fun to hear people respond to my attempts at entertainment -- I usually only do outfit changes at the trannie party, so there was a new appreciation for my efforts at this one.

Also at the LGBT party I met a sexy young girl who wanted to be "part of the family."
She noticed how we all seemed to know each other and she wanted to be part of that.
Great! Another freak to join in our parade!
And we could use a sexy young girl (whom we noticed likes to make out with boys!) as part of our group. I wonder if she's into grandpas like me?
I don't care what she's into -- I'll do whatever she wants!
How about a GrandMA?!

Now there's a bridge I haven't crossed yet -- fucking (or getting fucked by) a biological girl!
Okay, so maybe I fucked a 40-something year old woman once when I was 20, but that's the only time I've done it. It's time to reverse the ages and fuck a 20 year old girl now that I'm 40-something!
The challenge begins now!

"Latin Muscles" was supposed to show up and spend the night and I was horny for him! But alas he never did.

By the time Sunday rolled around, it was clear that the parties were a little off this weekend -- in numbers and in ambiance. Perhaps it was the summer heat and humidity keeping things just shy of really coalescing.

I didn't have the energy to play when "Latin Muscles" finally did show up for Sunday's piss party and proposed overnight.
I was exhausted and had to be focused on Monday's departure to Spain for a 2 1/2 week adventure in Barcelona and the nearby gay resort town of Sitges!

Maybe I could get some play across the Ocean.
Undoubtedly!

No comments:

Post a Comment