Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nice to Feet You!


As much fun as Spain was/is, it's always nice to return home.

Only on this return home, news from the sex party world of NYC was not encouraging.

A party space in Manhattan was closed down and another venue allegedly had someone die from a heart attack! Yikes.

This makes me more-than-ever appreciate the affirmation circles we do before each event -- putting out positive vibes that everyone be safe and have a good time.
So far things have been ok for us -- we're very fortunate. However we do our best to enforce our strict standards of behavior, in part with the requirements of no-barebacking and not doing drugs.

But who knows what's going on inside someone's mind or body when they walk through those doors. Hopefully a keen observer will notice if someone is acting strangely. And there are enough regular patrons to help us monitor the space for any unusual or inappropriate behavior.


There was only one sexual standout from the first party back from Spain.
He was/is a beautiful Mediterranean/Middle Eastern guy that I've seen before with perfect proportions, dark hair and a slightly furry body -- a gorgeous ass and a gentle stunning face with eyelashes for days. He used to always attend with his older white boyfriend, but lately they seem to play separately.
Good!
More for me.


I was hesitant to play with him, since we know each other and talk -- I do that with so many people that I can't remember if they're open to playing with me or not.
We were sitting next to each other on a low bench in the furthest back room when I asked if I could suck his dick. (I had seen other guys doing it, so it seemed something he'd be into.)

He agreed!

Yes!

And honestly, who doesn't like a good blow job?
I'm not sure if I'm good at it, but Michael Musto wrote about me in his Village Voice column when I told him about a Female-to-Male transman I gave a blow job to at the LGBT party (sucking a flaccid silicone penis that never got erect!) -- a party Michael didn't even attend! Still, he wrote in his column, "That wasn't a trannie cock you were sucking -- that was the best blow job I ever got!"
So if the Village Voice says I'm a good cock sucker, I guess I am!
In theory.

But back to my Middle Eastern man with the long eyelashes "Abraham."
As I was sucking his dick, he was bending over and slowly reaching his hand down my leg -- gingerly working his way toward the sandal I was wearing. What was going on? Did he like feeling my body (clearly!) or was he trying to touch my feet?

It was awkward to have him lean so far to apparently touch my foot, so I took a break from sucking his cock and sat back up -- crossing my legs, man style -- so my left foot was on top of my right knee, practically in front of his face (we were on a low cushioned bench about 18 inches off the ground).

"Do you like feet?" I asked the obvious.
"Yes!" Abraham admitted, smiling as he (already) started massaging my toes.
The foot play was clumsy with the sandal on, so I took it off, allowing Abraham full access so he could really get into it!
Within seconds, his penis had completely stiffened, something I was unable to achieve by blowing him.

This guy clearly likes feet. And with a men's size 13, I suddenly felt well-endowed, arching and flexing my foot, curling my toes and trying to create an interactive experience that would prove more interesting than a foot just being there!

He loved it! He was hooked! I had him!
It was not so much like the line from the Rene Zellweger/Tom Cruise movie Jerry McGuire "You had me at HELLO," it was more like, "You had me with your foot" with the star from Slumdog Millionaire, Dev Patel.
Seriously. I had him!


As Abraham rubbed and played with it, he'd have to stop himself and take a deep breath.
"Is everything ok?" I asked.
"Yeah, I just don't want to cum yet."
I loved it: feeling my foot was bringing him to the edge!

So I encouraged him to indulge and was happy to have a very sexy guy beholden and obsessed with me for a change! It rarely happens, so when it does, it's golden! (Especially now that my "Open Letter to a Fuck Buddy" seems to have ended that mutually hot affair!)

So go for it, Abraham! And he did.
Bringing himself to the edge several times!
I suggested he have his orgasm there with me (why not?) but he had pledged his load to someone he was fucking earlier (I was there watching that scene, wishing it was me who was getting fucked -- maybe next time -- I asked and he's open to it!)

Interestingly, when I was watching him fuck someone in a small room (with a removed door and hanging ball chains at the entrance) a very large man bull-dozed his way past me, crushing me into the door frame so he could get access to Abraham.
Clearly the big man was not invited and was not respecting the scene.
I was offended and walked away.
And when I mentioned it to Abraham later, he said he kept pushing the Bulldozer's hand away, but he wouldn't listen and kept touching them.

UNACCEPTABLE!

This is the kind of behavior that infuriates me and keeps the younger sexier guys from coming back -- when creepy men start grabbing and don't listen to the word, "NO!"
So I searched the space to find the Large Bull Dozer and told him his behavior was unacceptable, that there had been complaints and if he kept it up, he'd have to leave.

He heard me, but he didn't say anything.
He knew what I was talking about, even though he may have not spoken or understood English.
Shortly after my confrontation with him, he was in the clothes check area getting dressed and as he put on his clothes, it became apparent that the Large Bull Dozer with the giant droopy briefs was Hasidic.
Priceless.


Abraham was getting tired and wanted to leave, but being the gentleman that he was, sought out the man to which he promised his cum.
Why not me? Not that I "wanted his load" but I wanted to be there when it happened.
Or at least my FOOT should be there!


Now its not like I love having my feet worshiped, but watching someone fetishize a part of me and get so involved is a turn on.

There use to be another guy that would give me a blow job at the original piss party and he was so into sucking my dick. He'd go crazy on it, then sit back for a moment and just look at it and shake his head about how amazing it was and then go back down on it. I don't even remember if he was that good of a cock sucker (he probably was!) but to watch someone be so passionate and consumed is a turn on.

And so it was with Abraham.
Watching him get so turned on by my foot was turning me on! I was glad to have that effect on him. And I guess I have a nice foot! I should ask next time (and there will be a next time and he will fuck me!) if he's into all feet or are there certain standards he has. Some guys might like a soft slender foot, while others might like one more callused, rugged and hairy!


Back in the party space, Abraham had gone missing!
Where was he?
I'm sure he was with the guy he would end his night with.
And I had to be there.
So I searched them out and found them in a booth in the maze, Abraham being worshiped by the bottom he fucked earlier (with no help from the Hassidic Bull Dozer).

I went into an adjacent booth that had two 3 inch holes drilled through the plywood allowing access to his area: one hole was up high to peek through and a lower glory hole to stick your cock through (or peek at groin level for a better view of the sex, which I did!)

When I peeked through the top hole, Abraham saw me, recognized me and and gave a confirming smile as if he was glad I was there. He now knew I wanted to be part of his final action.

But what could I do?

Watching was not enough.
And if I stuck my dick through the hole, it would've been off to the side away from the action -- which was Abraham getting his dick sucked.
Maybe he could masturbate me, but this wasn't about my orgasm, this was my contribution to his! And masturbating me wasn't going to cut it.

And truth be told, the guy doing the sucking was into Abraham (and his load) not me, so I needed to be discreet and not interfere with what was already happening.

If I really wanted to help him achieve his best orgasm, it was clear that Abraham needed to be interacting with my foot.

So I did the unusual and the absurd -- something I've never done before nor seen and probably never will again: I put my foot through the lower glory hole for Abraham to caress and fondle and obsess over. And boy did he!


The thing is, my foot was so big, I could barely get past the knuckles (are they called knuckles if they're on your foot?)
So the only thing there to play with were my toes and about an extra inch of my foot!
But as soon as the foot was there, Abraham was on it, touching it and clearly getting himself even closer to orgasm as the guy sucked his dick.

Occasionally he'd move his hand away to do something else, but he kept coming back to the foot!


The whole time this transpired I was watching him through the upper peep hole, getting off on his getting off -- on my foot. It was hot and sexy. And every time his hand came back to my toes, I knew I was making the bigger contribution to his eventual orgasm!

And he did.
I can't remember if he was actually touching my foot when he came, but it was close!
And I believe the guy was there on his knees to receive the load.

Once he came I walked away quickly, allowing him to say goodbye to the guy he was with. Besides, I was trying not to be smothering and insistent on hooking up at a future time.
I hate to overstay my welcome!
It's best to keep them wanting more!

But as he checked his clothes and was heading out the door, I said "You really like feet, don't you?"
Abraham, with his long beautiful lashes, just smiled and said, "Yeah!"

Next time I see him there, I'll make sure I'm wearing sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment