Monday, February 22, 2010

Trannie Trifecta

Note trannie illusion above: knot your jeweled necklace to draw attention to your cleavage. (Thanks for the suggestion Davinna, I think it worked!)


Three parties in a row this weekend -- all winners!
And lots to talk about...

The second party wasn't a tranny party, but it did include one shaved body (a trannie indicator) in the midst of hairy bears. That shaved body was mine, courtesy of participation at the previous night's event. But I likely won't do it again anytime soon, because impersonating a woman is just too high maintenance and I'm a low maintenance kind of guy. Or maybe I'll just have to figure out a solution. Like a Grandma character who requires little makeup and maybe has some hormonal imbalance causing facial hair. And wearing the reading glasses (that I always have with me) won't spoil the look, but enhance it! I can wear comfortable shows and loose fitting clothes. Like actress Vicki Lawrence as Thelma "Mama" Crowley Harper from the 80's sitcom "Mama's Family."
But is Grandma going to get any sex? "Yes!" (See image above.)

Now let's get to the first event, Friday night's new trannie party.
The difference between that party and all the others at our space was that the promoter didn't want to turn people off by requiring them to check their pants. So there were men walking around completely clothed. Some even had jackets/coats on. It felt very perverse -- like flashers in a dark alley looking for clandestine action. That could be hot, but at a private residence it seemed out of place, especially at a sex party. And as a "girl" being pursued by men -- walking into a room with eight guys and you're the only girl -- I've never felt so objectified -- truly a piece of meat. And not in a good way. Well, until I got to know some of the men one-on-one.

One of the high points of the evening was being able perform oral sex on a guy I've liked for years and always fantasized about. I propositioned him when he alone. (He knew who I was.) And he seemed more than willing to take me up on my offer now that I was in full regalia. He brought me to an adjacent room, laid back on a 4x5 foot platform covered with a vinyl pad and already had his erect dick out of his zipper. He seemed to be enjoying my services (yay!) but after a couple minutes also seemed to be a bit out-of-it. As I pleasured him I glanced up to notice he had turned his head to the side and was vomiting on the floor! (Thank god he avoided my designer wig!) I was shocked to see him in such a state, since I'd never seen him like that in all the years I've observed his behavior. He later said he had mixed beer and liquor (never sicker)! Still, I got to suck his dick. And as the consummate hostess, I fetched him a bottle of water from the lounge area once I realized he needed service of another kind.
It's funny though how some fantasies -- when they come true -- don't exactly pan out as you had imagined.

I had many potential outfits to wear that night, the first one I donned being a librarian/whore: I wore no makeup and had a short blond bob with the bangs pulled back by a bobby pin, wearing glasses that made me look like the singer Kelly in the YouTube sensation "Shoes." Plus a black bra, a white tutu, and black patent leather high heeled platform boots. Cute. But I wasn't getting any play from a sexy Israeli guy I was interested in, so I went upstairs and put on full face dark exotic makeup, black lips, a huge brunette wig and a long black dress slit all the way up the back, exposing my ass crack. As soon as I made my entry, the Israeli was all over me, having no clue I was the blond girl with the glasses. Actually I don't think anyone knew I was the same girl. The only common elements were my height, the same black boots and black fishnet stockings (which worked great at covering my hairy legs)!
In this case, versatility and fast response time were handsomely rewarded.

One man told me he enjoyed dressing up as a girl too and asked if I wanted to see what he was secretly wearing! Of course I did. And clearly he was just itching to get out of his man clothes! I thought he'd be wearing a pair of scarlet colored panties, but instead this beefy bear was wearing one of those Borat slings that look like suspenders making a V-shape down to your crotch and ram up your ass. As soon as he stripped down, he instinctively turned around and stuck his ass out, bending over on all fours as if to be spanked, which I did. At that point he said that as soon as he saw me, he knew I was kinky like him.

Speaking of bears and sticking your ass out, the following afternoon was the Bear Party.
I had previously arranged with a friend to do a live fisting demonstration and have it play live on the monitors throughout the club. He was going to bring the camera and I was going to find a cord to plug it into our system. It was incredibly easy to set up and the crowd was really into it, taking turns at his ass -- as he wanted. He was positioned in a way that allowed him to watch the monitor as his ass was being punch fucked and penetrated by anyone willing to do it.
It also helped that he's very good looking and in shape. Not a bear. Not a twink. More like a naturally toned hottie new to fisting and wanting to be the center of attention and accessible to all.
He had some sort of home made lube that is incredibly slick and water-based -- better than Crisco. The bizarre thing about it is it's slimy and stringy like a horror movie. I found some once when I was cleaning up after a party and it scared me -- was this some bizarre toxic chemical? I found out it's called J-Lube and it comes in powder form, gets mixed with water and is used by gynecologists, farmers and creators of movie special effects (slime!) Oh -- and it's used by fisting bottoms, too! And it's water-soluble, so clean up is a breeze.

The fisting scene was Saturday afternoon. That evening was the third party of our Trannie Trifecta, the LGBT 8th Anniversary party.
People were saying it's the best party we've ever had. Some of the trannies and their "chasers" returned, only this time, as a designated "underwear party," stripping down was required creating a completely different vibe.
What can I say about the party? We had a fashion show, a strip show, live singers, lipsynchers and disco music playing the entire night. And of course live Grandma sex for any takers.

No comments:

Post a Comment