Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Banana Surprise!


Now that the holidays are over it seems Pickles has... soured.

Poor girl. No one wants to look at her videos.
The only thing "viral" about Pickles is her vaginal herpes.
But I digress.

Still Pickles plans to do some more videos, this time singing a couple songs about Safe Sex and then seeing if she can get interviewed about her views on sexual culture on the Howard Stern radio show, which is her dream!


Until then, there's STILL naughty shit going on at the parties, and I mean that almost literally.


Perhaps part of writing this blog is having something to actually write about.
And this past weekend was able to deliver a big one. So to speak.

One word: banana(s).


It's been important at parties for me to provide SOMETHING for the guys to get their energy up. And since I don't do drugs and I'm not a cocaine or crystal meth dealer, I opt to take the route of sugar or chocolate as my energy source.
And recently, in addition to putting out Little Debbie Treats, I started putting out bananas as a way of getting the guys' energy back up after all the physical exertion.
And it works!
There's rarely anything left after about 20 boxes of Little Debbies have been emptied.
PIGS!

Same goes for the bananas, which I pull apart from the bunch and display so elegantly in a 99 cent aluminum tray normally used for cooking turkies.
But someone was taking more than their fair share of bananas at a recent event.
And I found him.
He was Colombian and he was bringing them back into the "maze" area of the play space.
I thought he was attractive (I had been eyeing him all night!), so I flirted. He took the bait and asked if I wanted to join him in a scene he had already started.
I followed.

There was someone there -- waiting in the maze, in a small room just big enough to fit a twin sized mattress.

HE WAS PEELING THE BANANAS AND STICKING THEM UP THE GUY'S ASS AND THEN EATING THEM OUT!
WHAT?!!!!
Wait, I'm actually I'm jumping ahead.

At first "Colombo" was just rimming the guy and I couldn't really see what was going on. But Colombo's ass was sticking out and I hadn't eaten any in MONTHS and a Colombian ass was just the flavor or International Coffee I was looking for!
So as he ate a white guy's ass, this white guy ate his.

And he clearly seemed into.
A LOT.
So much so that I asked if he wanted to get fucked. And pushing it even further, was he into getting fisted?

Yes and yes!
But before I entered him safely with a condom (conveniently located with lube in a small box attached to the wall in the small room we were in) he asked if I could get four bananas to stick up there.
FOUR?!!!
I guess he REALLY must be into fisting!

So I retrieved the bananas and came back, ready to make my fruit delivery.
Also as requested, I fucked him first the normal way (using a condom of course), doggie style on the black vinyl padded twin sized mattress. He was SO into it. And because of the position, it was clear he couldn't do what he was doing before, so the other white guy left and it was just the two of us (with MANY people looking in and grabbing at us if they were close enough, but I just pushed away any hands that were invading our space.)

Normal fucking done, he was ready for the bananas.
But it wasn't like they would all go in together like a fist. Or one added to the next to widen his sphincter.
No.
He wanted them peeled and pushed inside, one after the other, and then fucked while the bananas were still up there.
Uh... ok.
I'm a team player!

But wait. Is that what he was doing to the other guy? Putting bananas up HIS ass and then RIMMING him?
But couldn't that get a bit... ya know.
Nasty?
But the other guy was gone and it was just the two of us now, so I fucked him with a couple peeled bananas inside his ass, not really able to feel what was inside there with my dick. I guess it just got too mushy.

The area was becoming fragrant with bananas!
Peels on the floor, smeared bananas on the vinyl bed sheet and even our bodies covered with bananas in certain areas.
After a while it was all a bit much and I started to lose interest, so I decided to switch things up and try putting my fist in there.
So I took the banana-lubed condom off my dick and wrapped it over my hand and started inserting the tips of my fingers.

It was then, that I could feel the bananas and also realize that he was not a true fisting bottom. He liked the IDEA of getting fisted, but realistically, my hands were just too big.

And those bananas inside? I HOPE they were bananas, because they really felt like something else.


After realizing the fisting was going nowhere and having run out bananas -- with them smeared all over the bed and on the floor (it was messy, but the ones in his ass REMAINED in his ass), he asked if I was 'open' to putting a banana up MY ass!
I was...
Maybe.

So he went to get one.

But I was really more intent on finishing our play and cumming.

When he returned with the banana and set it down on the bed, I was standing up on the mattress, masturbating.
He said that when (or if) he put the banana up my ass and ate it out -- if it came out a little "dirty" that was ok with him.
And on that note, I shot my load all over his face, ending our play before any fruit was ever introduced to my butt.
It was not going to happen this time around. Maybe next time.
Maybe not.

But he gave me his contact info.

And maybe one day he'll eat my shit -- or rather, the shit that's stuck to a banana coming out of my ass.

But until that moment happens, I think I'll stick to having bananas on my cereal for breakfast and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment