Saturday, June 5, 2010

Monster Mash/Up on Memorial Day Weekend



With the summer fast approaching, it seemed a good time to go camping in Florida before it got too hot. So for Memorial Day Weekend I booked a campsite in the middle of Florida, hoping I might find some Southern Comfort. And boy did I!

Arriving in the middle of a rain storm, there were two young-ish Latin men checking in at the same time. And as it ended up, they had the campsite right next to us! We even shared the same electrical outlet!
I was shamelessly flirting in the office, with one in particular. And he seemed to appreciate the attention, which egged me on even further. His sparkling brown eyes reminded me of a young Marlon Brando with a great smile, perfect teeth and dimpled cheeks.

As we set up the campsite, I was aggressively pushing my body into him, mostly his backside, since that seemed to be the direction he wanted.

Oh fuck it.
Let's just cut to the chase:
Later that evening we got naked naked in his tent and I fucked him so good that he came without even touching himself (he said that was the third time in his life that had happened) and the next day I discovered he had six toes on one foot -- the first time I had ever seen one, let alone provided an orgasm for someone so freakishly disfigured.

Ok, so it was only a little freaky, but I liked the randomness of the discovery: "Oh -- WOW -- you have six toes there!" And he was wearing flip flops the whole time, so it's not like he was hiding it.
It was like the physical manifestation of my own internal weirdness. Very Lady Gaga (more on her later). I may not appear disfigured on the outside, but get a chance to know me and... well, whatever.
We all have our issues.

After he had his orgasm, he was tired and wanted to take a nap.
Not me. I was still orgasmless.

The evening was still young, so I went to the rec hall where they had dancing. I stripped naked (the only one to do so) and made a spectacle of myself. Earlier in the evening during Bingo, the organizer insisted I pull down my pants and show my dick. Which I did happily -- I even completely stripped down -- my preferred way to be while camping! So for the rest of the weekend I became known as "The Naked Guy."

While dancing naked to Lady Gaga (which the DJ played every third song -- one night he played "Bad Romance" five times!) a very masculine guy with a deep tan, tattoos and even deeper voice (like a biker on acid with spiky bleached hair) had jeans that kept falling off his butt, exposing his ass crack and a major tan line. As dark as his tan was, his ass was that much whiter. I was helpless.
There is nothing better than the tan line of an ass (except maybe eating it). It helps if it's nicely rounded too! But the juxtaposition of light against dark seems to amplify its size. It's like seeing something that's been hidden from daylight. Literally! A secret Garden of Earthly Delights! Tempting me...

So I fucked him too.
...in his giant motor home with its own indoor shower, kitchen, complete with landscaping on a permanent spot at the campground.
As it turned out he also managed a sex club (surprise!) so we exchanged the minutia of sex club protocol -- the ins and outs of how a club is run, so to speak.
Several days later I ran into him at a popular used clothing store in Fort Lauderdale.
"Small world," he said. Walt Disney was right.

On my last evening at the campground, I finally found someone to dance naked with -- someone I had been playing with earlier in the pool, where his legs were wrapped around my waist and his hole was open for business.
Why was I being presented with so many bottoms?

So I fucked him too.
But the build up to doing it was fun:
Since we had already been naked together at the pool and he had one of the best washboard stomachs on the campground, I insisted he get naked on the dance floor with me. It was the final night of a holiday weekend; I wouldn't take no for an answer.

As we danced naked together, I was being offered Mud Slides (which I preferred to the jello shots) while on the dance floor and loved the chocolaty flavor of the liqueur. (I think I have a new favorite mixed cocktail!)
"I'd love to lick this out of your ass," I joked to him, knowing how clean and smooth his hole would be from playing with it earlier in the day.
"Ok."
"You mean I can really lick this out of your crack?"
"Yeah."
"Right now? Outside?"
"Sure."

So we immediately vacated the rec hall and there among the snakes, geckos and armadillos (I saw all of them over the weekend!) he bent over and I poured two mudslides down his crack and licked them up as they arrived at his hole. I was in heaven.
Just like that guy who ate the chocolate Easter bunny out of a guy's ass, I got to lick chocolate at the entrance to this man's hole... his perfectly smooth hole attached to a lean body... bending over for me in the woods... exquisite!

So we went back to the motor home he was staying in (it belonged to a friend) and I fucked him for a while, eventually asking if there was anything more he'd like to do.
"I like getting fisted."
"Ok."
And so the previously mentioned J-Lube was brought out -- the slimy horror movie goo that fit perfectly with the campground's boggy Spanish moss environment -- very Swamp Creature. Suddenly I was the central character of a zombie movie taking place in the middle of the Florida everglades -- grabbing at his intestines via the rectum!

It was simply too much to keep private, so I insisted he let me fist him in a public sling in a small area in the woods that was designed for sex play. A platform had been built with glory holes to walk up to, so people on the other side of the wall could suck your dick while standing, similar to Blow Buddies, a sex club in San Francisco.

And to the side of the platform, a sling had been set up. And there, we put on a fisting show to a throng of onlookers curious about what "The Naked Guy" and his youthfully lean protege were into.

But it was getting late and we were exhausted from all the outdoor play (including a very sunny afternoon at the pool) so without even cumming that night we slept in his cooled motor home, waking up with hard ons and a need to cum. So I fucked him again, but my dick wasn't enough to finish him off -- he needed a morning fist up his ass!

So I indulged him once again and we both shot our loads, bringing my weekend at the campground to a satisfying climax.

1 comment: