Friday, June 4, 2010

My Israeli Giraffe


So what happens when a person shows up at the wrong party?
Sometimes they have the date wrong, sometimes they're passing by and see that something's happening, so they check it out.

On this particular Friday evening, the original piss party was happening, where many of the gentleman are older. A Caucasian age-appropriate transvestite showed up wearing a wig, full makeup, woman's clothing and a lot of perfume, thinking it was the trannie-and-their-admirers party, which was the following Friday.

The promoters at the door explained to her this was a piss party, it was all men, and that she'd have to shower off the perfume which was overwhelming to the point of being distracting and offensive.
She agreed.
I was never privy to what she did downstairs, but I was at the door when she left and her hair was wet and flat, her makeup was barely visible except for some eye liner, her outfit was in shambles and she said she had a good time. Not bad for arriving at the wrong event!

Unfortunately for someone from the other side of the tracks (a trannie chaser looking for "girls" who stopped by later) a piss party for men-only was not his cup of tea. The promoters weren't there to explain things (they had joined their party) and the man looked familiar, so I thought he was there for the piss party. He was African American with a good attitude, but in less than five minutes he came back to the door saying it wasn't the party he expected. His donation was returned and it made me realize a lot of trannie chasers are NOT bisexual. No broad interests here -- this guy was definitely straight identified and not having it (but still friendly to me). And that one "girl" who was already down there? I think she was busy. And likely not his type, especially with the drag persona essentially pissed off her body.

The following night was the party for the entire LGBT community, where diversity reigns.

My highlight was getting a young lean 6'4'' Israeli man with dental braces and nerd glasses to try on some drag clothes. I was also dressed up to be a hostess, and had seen him getting a blow job from a trannie, so I figured he'd be into something in that arena. He said he had never dressed up before, so I gave him my men's size 13 high heeled platform boots, a Pucci- inspired baby doll dress and a giant wig from a movie I produced that's actually five brunette wigs sewn together. It looked perfect on him! Prompting us to make out.
Once again I was a lesbian!

Being 6'4" the boots easily added another 6 inches, bringing his height to almost seven feet. The low ceilings coupled with his first time in high heels created quite the giraffe effect, as he awkwardly tried doing a runway walk at my request. I even took pictures, including his height-appropriately-sized penis, which I sucked in the DJ lounge before a crowd of onlookers.

There was almost a romantic feeling as he frequently adjusted my outfit to make sure it looked just right while we interacted and I did my hostessing dutes. He was taking care of his girl! And whenever I sat down his arm was right there to support my back and provide a warm embrace. What a gentleman! He really attended to my needs in a very subtle way. (Or maybe as I later learned, he might be a bit OCD about things being perfect with regard to my outfit looking right!)

When the party was nearing an end, I needed to change back to my male persona and take off the dark makeup and large white wig I was wearing.
As a test I walked by the Israeli giraffe and looked at him straight in the eyes.
He ignored me!
He didn't have a clue who I was!
A couple minutes later I came back and introduced myself as the girl he was just playing with. It took him a while to adjust to my new look, but he was into me as a boy and he joined the staff for breakfast at a local diner after the party ended.

He's back in Israel now for the summer, perhaps visiting some of the Hasidic communities he grew up in. It doesn't surprise me that with his gentle nature he used to live in a Hasidic community complete with long hair and Payos that were recently cut off. I have a fetish for Hasidic men, have I mentioned that before? Something about acting out from a conservative lifestyle. Plus I think Jewish guys are physically sexy.

Is it possible a romantic seed was planted with my Israeli giraffe?

Well, a week later I ran into an acquaintance -- a bi-racial student with dreadlocks from France that was surprisingly into me. We were very sexually compatible and fucked two days in a row. He even spent the night at my apartment in Manhattan and I fucked him in the morning. He orgasmed 10 seconds before my roommate walked in the door!

So... romance?
Let's just say I'll continue to sow my wild oats in the field known as "a private residential space where sex parties occur."
And I'll bide my time...

No comments:

Post a Comment