Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Back-up Plan (also an upcoming feature movie)



I neglected to mention at the end of last week's piss party -- just as their group was heading out the door -- the sewage started backing up out of the drain.

This happens about once a year and requires a trip to Home Depot for an industrial sized snake to clear the clog. I was not happy. Why? Because it was clear that something happened at their party to clog the pipes and they were happily on their way home, whereas I was stuck there with sewage backup. You know, sewage. Let me spell it out for you: S-H-I-T.

Well... shit and water and piss and toilet paper. You get the picture.
But their work was done -- in their minds -- the space was hosed down and the puddles squeegeed to the drains. Garbage bagged, recyclables assembled -- time to go! And as they were dressing, the sludge started coming up through the drain whenever a toilet was flushed. And the drain it came up through is situated in a spot that allows the sewage to flow through most of the basement until it finds another drain at the other end. From there it goes out to the City Sewer.

I couldn't deal with it. Normally I'd get the WetVac and suck out the drain, but I didn't have the energy. Like them, I wanted to leave, and so I did, knowing I'd have to come back later in the week.

Thursday rolled around and I had put it off long enough.
Every time this happens we check the building's sewage trap located in the basement floor adjacent to the wall nearest the sidewalk. This is the last spot we have access to before sewage escapes to City owned piping. It's also the access spot where we feed the metallic "snake." And it's also the first place to clear out before even renting a snake.
But every time we do it, the clog is always much further up the line (in our building) and clearing out that area has no effect. So we skipped that part of the procedure and headed directly to Home Depot to rent out the giant snake: $65 for four hours.

It's so big and heavy it takes two of us to get it in the minivan. We get it down to the basement, clear everything out of the way to gain access to the trap... and realize there's literally a shitload of sludge and sewage IN the trap. It's never looked that bad before. I put two latex gloves and Saran wrap around the arm of the friend who was helping me (he has the minivan and helps with odd jobs). He got on his belly and cleared the shit out. But not just shit and sludge. Condoms and condom packages too. Plus the dreaded paper towel , a sure way to clog any system. It looked as if someone had emptied garbage into the sewer system!

As he continued clearing I went to the bathroom area and turned on all the faucets full blast, including flushing the toilets. Suddenly, the water came flowing through like a river, passing through the trap and flowing out to the city pipes!

In other words, the clog had been cleared at the trap and it turned out to be unnecessary for us to even rent the snake. The one time we didn't check the trap, was the one time it would've made a difference! Lesson learned.

It was a full day though with many other things done to improve the space (secure the urinal, install a new wall mounted faucet). So I went home, leaving one thing behind...

Friday arrived -- with a trannie party that night -- and there was still shit/sludge on the floor where the drain had overflowed earlier. Not only was it nasty looking, but the smell was unpleasant to say the least!
So using paper towels, I picked up the greasy sludge and shit mixture. And yes, I wore latex gloves, unlike when I sometimes pick up used condoms with my bare hands.
But even after wiping it up with paper towels, it was still oily and slick, so I got a brush with some warm soapy water and scrubbed the floor. Finally it was all coming off.
I dried the floor with more paper towels and put a fan on it for extra drying. I needed to work fast because that night's party was only hours away!

But the smell was still there!
Should I burn sage as I've done before to get the "moldy basement smell" away? No, that's too masculine a smell for trannies, how about something feminine and flowery?! So I went to the local supermarket and purchased two bottles of Gardenia scented Mistolin deodorizer that I poured all over the basement floor. Whew! Fragrant! Like a meadow full of flowers. The girls will love it!

One hour later the "Lady" promoter of the trannie party came downstairs and as I beamed over its recent transformation, she took one whiff and immediately exclaimed, "What's that awful dirty basement smell? Can you do someting to fix that?" A meadow of Gardenias indeed!
I went through and smudged the space with smoking embers of Sage.

As for the trannie party?
There was a moment when the male-to-female ratio was so off (20 guys, 3 "ladies") that I felt a real need to keep changing outfits and wigs to give the illusion that there were more girls there than there really were! I started out as a geisha wearing Whoopi Goldberg (don't ask) and five outfits later ended up in a giant slutty brunette wig and a dress with a slit all the way up the middle of the back exposing my ass crack. The guys seemed to like that for some reason!

In the course of the evening I ran into a very preppy well dressed youngish business man who said he did marketing. Very masculine, but very reserved. He made it clear that he was into me, always looking and smiling, so we went to a semi-private area and laid on a mattress. As we laid there he grabbed my dick through the dress (and eventually lifted it up and got some direct hand-on-penis action). But he didn't seem interested in anything oral, even kissing. And I could barely feel his dick. Was it that small or was he just not erect? Yes and yes.

So... what ended up getting this masculine young business man off? It was the clothes. And his interested in them for himself!
Hearing this, I decided to bring him to my private changing area and had him strip naked. (He covered his penis out of embarrassment). I had him lay back on the bed with his legs in the air (as if to get fucked!) and put fishnet stockings over each foot, rolling them down one leg, then the other. Then I put a silky short dress over his head -- he eagerly wiggled into it. And then I gave him a blond wig with a flip. After I helped him get the wig on, he immediately started playing with it as though it was his own hair. He was suddenly in girl mode, but the best was yet to come.

We walked over to a full length mirror where he was able to see what he looked like. He loved it! He felt up his own body (as I also felt it) sticking his ass out and essentially behaving like a little whore totally getting off on the slutty clothes he was wearing and the hair and the fishnets that barely concealed his ass and cock. It was like sensory overload and he was ecstatic! He even finally got a full erection! I got off just watching how much he was into it! Like someone discovering something they've wanted for so long and were finally able to secretly indulge. And I was there, without judgment ("You're a FREAK!") to coax him along and encourage him. A cross dresser was born.
If only the boys at the office knew.

He mentioned wanting to do more, but quickly changed back to his business clothes, and with the change in clothes came an extreme change in his demeanor. It was as if he was ashamed of what had just transpired. It wasn't much later before he was out the door of the club, saying "baby steps" when asked about taking things a little further and maybe even wearing such an outfit in public at the party. Perhaps next time. If he ever returns.

But I'm glad I was there to unblock that clog, clear out that obstruction and let his river run!

No comments:

Post a Comment