Monday, April 12, 2010

My Pet Peeve: The Puppet Master



Last night's party for "Jocks" (not to be confused with this afternoon's party for men into water sports) brought back a memory I'd rather forget: the machinations of the Puppet Master.

I met a hot Israeli guy -- same height as me (six foot) -- with an aggressive form of sexuality that I really responded to. Unfortunately for the umpteenth time, he was another bottom looking to get fucked. A bossy bottom. And a temperamental one at that. Since most Israeli guys I meet are tops, I was willing to give him a try. Plus he was sexy and lean.

But what started out as hot and passionate for about two minutes, quickly turned into having strings attached to my hands leading me in one direction or another: "pull on my nipples, spank my ass." Only he didn't talk. (Well, he did, but none of the words were in question form.) There was no interest in my needs unless they validated what he wanted. It was a rhetorical conversation. "You're gonna fuck me? Yeah!" And then he'd pull my hand up to his tit and squeeze my fingers together tighter around his pierced nipple because I wasn't doing it hard enough. Ok. I get it: more of this, less of that.

The puppet master is the guy who grabs your hand and places it where he wants to be touched. It's essentially his way of demanding you do what he wants.
Now don't get me wrong, I like to please my partners (to a fault sometimes) but being directed and manipulated like a puppet? Not my scene. At all.
You can ask me to do something, but physically moving my hands to play with your nipples or jerk on your dick or pushing my finger up your dirty loose hole? No.
It's like the guy who pushes your head down to suck his dick. Some subservient guys are into that -- not me.
Or maybe I haven't met the right guy. I guess that means I'd be a rotten slave.
Actually being in love is a good way to humiliate one's self. Or rather, do something that you might not do otherwise. Do it for love! And why not? Because love should be a many splintered/splendored thing.


So this puppet master...
was being very verbal about how much he wanted me to fuck him and how great it would be, but once I put in the mushroom head, the fantasy ended and it was, "Ow! Slow! Wait. Go slow ok. I haven't done this in a while." (Yet he was getting fucked by someone else right after I ditched him, so for "not having done it in a while" he was certainly catching up fast. But I'm getting ahead in the story.)
Slowly we got into it, but even when the motion of the ocean had some strong waves to it, he preferred still waters. And still waters ruin my enthusiasm, especially if the only other extracurricular activity I get to do is to squeeze your nipples as hard as I possibly can.
At one point I felt I needed to be stiffer, so I pulled out for some extra stimulation his hole couldn't provide. I began jerking off again, prompting him to immediately begin with the dirty talk about how hot it would be when I was back inside him.
Once I was stiff again, I re-entered and AGAIN he was back to the complaining about how big it was and to go slow. And trust me, my size is only average.

The thing is, if my dick doesn't get enough friction, I'm not going to stay hard. I know how to fuck and start out slow, but eventually ya gotta get the friction going.
Maybe we could try the spanking that he alluded to earlier! But he didn't want to be seen indulging in his kink, so we moved to a semi-private area and I had him lay on his stomach with his ass in the air and his face in the mattress. Wow! That looked hot! A perfect Israeli ass, slightly hairy, but not too much. It got me rock hard as I slapped it and slid my hand down his clean crack.
"I want to see your face," he pleaded. He simply couldn't stay laying on his stomach with his ass in the air for more than 30 seconds -- the hottest position I had seen him in all night! He turned on his side, forcing me to fuck him in a spooning position: the hot image of his ass was a distant memory.
The spooning position quickly led to him being on his back again so he could better see my face. But it didn't allow for enough friction. I tried to spank, but we weren't in the right position: not fun. I was beginning to go soft.
And of course my hand was pulled around to his chest, returning to his hyper-sensitive nipples.
"Play with them HARD, please?"
-- he didn't ask out loud: it was a given. I obliged, briefly. Again.

I got fed up and eventually issued the phrase that means bye bye to all partners: "I need to take a break." And that was it for the evening.
He wanted to hook up later, but I didn't like the way his aggressive demands played out. And at times he seemed so lost in our activity, it was as though he wasn't even connecting to me. Maybe he had taken drugs or maybe he was a sex addict. His behavior was very bizarre. Maybe we're just not sexually compatible.
Um, I'll say it right now: we're not sexually compatible.
Yes, it was good for two minutes about thirty minutes earlier, but to be honest, I'm just not that into you.

Maybe I'm being too hard on him, but if I am it's because his behavior reminded me of a long standing fuck buddy relationship that I ended for the same reason: always moving my hand to masturbate him as I fucked him from behind. The difference then was I told my fuck buddy I didn't like him doing that -- moving my hand for me, instead of asking, and he still did it -- over and over again.
It turned me off to the point that I stopped returning his calls.
Yes he had a great ass, but after ten years, his body wasn't what it used to be. (Not that mine is either.)
But having it be all about someone else's needs? That's great when your needs are mutual: top + bottom = complete! But when negotiation and versatility are involved, sometimes someone's needs are not going to met. And I refuse to have that be me for more than five minutes.

If you want something, ask for it. But don't expect to even get it.
Also, there will be no string pulling, because my tendons are elastic and they will snap back.

And if I ever play with you again, Mr. Sexy Israeli Butt, just lay on your stomach, stick your ass in the air and shut up. And if it hurts when I fuck you, take it like a man.
Getting your nipples pierced couldn't have felt good, but the pain subsided and eventually brought you great pleasure. The same will happen with my cock, trust me.


On a side note, a cute young Latin guy with beautiful curvy lips beckoned me into the bathroom, shut the door behind me and immediately spit in my face! I was shocked. And turned on, despite having his saliva in my eyes. So I spit back and slapped him. He spit on me again, kissed me, smiled and walked out the door, not even turning around to say goodbye. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment