Sunday, July 18, 2010

How I Got Fucked in Drag Live on the Internet



Was it a bad idea to pit two dueling Monsters against each other? No, I'm not referring to Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan or Ghidorah but rather the equally epic Dominican Donky Dick Lesbian vs. The Israeli Giraffe, two pivotal players in my story (this blog) so far.

Ok, so maybe it's not that epic, but I certainly wondered what would happen when two prior play partners showed on the same night for the same party -- upon my request.

I often invite more than one person to a party because its so rare to actually get someone out to Brooklyn for an event. But the last time these two showed up, enough happened that I wrote about them. And both ended up eating out from brunch with the staff after the party ended. And that's really considered being a part of the inner circle.

Dominic Donkey Dick Lesbian (D.D.D.L.) was the first to arrive. Interesting that D.L. should be part of his moniker. He still lives with his family in Jersey and is very much on the Down Low, not out to even his best friend and certainly not sharing his penchant for getting dressed as a girl and playing with the same (other guys dressed as girls -- hence the Lesbian part of the name).

I have another Jersey friend who likes to dress up for the trannie parties and D.D.D.L. used that friend's wig to complete "her" ensemble. Before D.D.D.L. arrived, I dispersed all my drag clothes, wigs, makeup and accessories across the floor in the living room, including five new dresses I bought at the nearby Salvation Army.

As soon as he stripped naked to begin the transformation, he got an erection. WOW! I remember now why he was referred to as Donkey Dick. And I loved that just getting naked surrounded by women's clothes (and me!) was enough to get him turned on. I'm sure it helps to be 19, too!
But I also know how it is with closeted people who finally get to encounter their fetish after weeks/months/years in a stifling environment: arousal is the usually first thing to appear, whether they want it to or not. The anticipation has been overwhelming.

With all the fun dresses and accoutrement I had laid out, D.D.D.L. was only interested in what he had just purchased for himself -- a long white tank top that served as a tight fitting dress and printed tights to cover his unshaven legs. Once dressed (pre-makeup and wig) he looked like a football player (a lean running back, not a linesman!) though, not a girl. And I must say, his 5'9" body was rock solid: broad muscular shoulders, beautiful pecs, a washboard stomach and narrow hips with a bubble butt, and muscular thighs that framed a dick that looked more like an infant's entire body (forget the arm!) than anything reasonably belonging to someone of his size and age. And yet, not overly sized like a body builder, but in perfect proportion: stunning!

But apart from all that, D.D.D.L. has a charming visage with full curvy lips that smile frequently and sparkling eyes that could probably get him whatever he wanted. This, as they say, is a player. A young charismatic guy that can get whatever he wants.
And on this night, he was on the prowl for "girls."

And I was there to help him with his search!
Was I being generous again, by helping another fetish freak find his kink or was I creating a girl (a la Pygmalion) and hoping she might turn her affections toward her teacher?
I could only hope I might get lucky again, but in the meantime I couldn't believe the perfectly sculpted athletic body that stood before me, wanting my help. How lucky was I? Damn. And I was allowed to kiss and fondle him too. He let me grab his dick , since it was hard and calling out my name, as much as an infant can speak English at such a young age. D.D.D.L. smiled, clearly liking the attention and validation.

Then The Israeli Giraffe arrived!
Whoa! Two potential play partners at once? My fortune had doubled! But could I really give my attention to two people?

So instead of trying to get naughty I focused on getting the girls their outfits. And truth be told, The Israeli Giraffe wasn't really into getting dressed up. Yes, it was fun the first time as part of a whole seduction when I was also in drag and I was offering him the clothes off my back, but in this scenario, with no shoes for him and a masculine face that would take a lot of work to feminize, it seemed that on this night, he would have to remain a man. And so he went downstairs in his underwear and a robe that would be removed upon his arrival.

With The Israeli Giraffe out of the picture I was able to focus on finishing D.D.D.L.'s transformation into a woman. He put some foundation on his face and I applied liquid eye liner and yellow eye shadow to lighten his darker skin tone and make his eyes stand out a bit more. Then he finished it off with a dark wavy wig and some lip gloss to that always-smiling mouth!

But I couldn't send him to the party looking like a football player!
So we found some white tights that downplayed the size of his thighs better than the busy printed ones. And he put a dress over the tank top to give his upper body more of a feminine shape. Perfect! Hair brushed out. "She" was ready to go!

As we were about to embark on another adventure downstairs, The Israeli Giraffe reappeared saying that he didn't care for what was going on downstairs: he was the only person in his underwear and no one was really doing anything.

I explained that this party was different from the LGBT one he had been at before and that most of the guys at this event stayed completely clothed, even though it's a sex party. It creates a very different ambiance. And the guys are into trannies, not guys, so if you're looking for a bisexual man into you as a man, this is not the party to be at!

That said, he returned the party with me and D.D.D.L. perhaps to play with us -- we'd have to wait and see. And if memory serves correctly, The Israeli Giraffe has a small Jewish child of his own hiding under those BVD's!

We had taken so long to get ready though, that by the time we arrived, some of the girls that had arrived earlier had already left and that put more focus on us (which would've been there already) to deliver our goods to the boys. And truth be told, that's never D.D.D.L.'s intention: she's there to play with the girls, not the men.

I, on the other hand, was open to whatever/whomever might come my way. And D.D.D.L. gave me the freedom to do that.

First on the agenda: The Israeli Giraffe. Now that we were in the club together, it was our chance to pick up where we left off before, which was my sucking his large cock very publicly (in the DJ lounge area) at the LGBT party. Was he going to fuck me now?
Wait... I want him to suck my dick first! And prove that he really was into guys and not all about being serviced and having only his needs met.
Alas, he was not into sucking dicks, which included mine.
Suddenly my interest faded. It didn't seem a fair exchange! I put all this work into my appearance and I serve his needs?
No, at a trannie party, it's girl's choice and this trannie wanted a blow job.
But The Israeli Giraffe was not having it. So I (tried to) politely move my attention elsewhere. He was clearly disappointed that I wasn't interested in playing with him anymore, but if we're not sexually compatible, well, that's the end of that -- at least when you're at a sex club.
We can be friends, but as sexual play partners, it can't be all about you and your needs, there has to be some give and take (unless one person always wants to give and the other person always wants to take.) But I'm versatile and doing the same thing over and over again can get boring.

(Side note: The Israeli Giraffe later told me he had sucked a dick once and he didn't like the taste of the guy's pre-cum. And sexually speaking, his activity is very limited. So maybe in the future he will try it again. But I know it can be tough to go there: the first cut is always the deepest, isn't it?)

Turning my attention now to D.D.D.L. I was more than happy to (try to) suck her stiff Dominican Horse Cock. She sucked mine at the last party, so I knew she was versatile -- at least where oral sex was concerned.
With regard to fucking, she was a top and things seemed to be headed in that direction at the last party. Might that happen this time? (Please?!!!)

The party was coming to an end, The Israeli Giraffe had long since left and neither myself nor D.D.D.L had gotten any play, except for my sucking her dick.
She had a long drive home, and was anxious to leave unless there was something else to keep her there.
I dangled a new option: sex on the internet!

Ever since a recent trip to California, upon the advice of a friend in Florida, I encountered a free website where people have sex on camera and broadcast it out to the world via internet. This has been going on for years, but it was new for me and it was a new play toy for me before bed. I had done one "show" of my own, but for the most part was happy to jerk off watching others play with themselves. (I didn't show my face while I did mine.)

But I had to create a profile (male, bisexual) and that's what I logged into when I brought D.D.D.L. into my bedroom. She was up for it!

We were going to broadcast a trannie sex show live to the whole world!

The thing is, my profile said I was a guy, so when we signed into the "Couples" area, people would check in, hoping to find two guys going at it.

And what did they see instead? Me sucking D.D.D.L.'s dick, with my white flip wig covering my face, pulling the flip to the side so the viewing audience could see the Dominican Horse Cock I was going down on!

The website has areas for men, women, shemales, couples and "parties" so I thought we might find some interested trannie chasers.
Nope.
Instead, we drew in guys wanting to see gay male sex and their posts were insulting to say the least: "ewww, it's two ugly drag queens!" was the one that stood out the most.

Okay, so we had a hater or two, but the more we did it, the profile image might change from a male image to the live feed, and the trannie chasers would come running. They didn't. Or if they did, they certainly weren't writing anything in the dialogue box.

Undaunted, I asked D.D.D.L. if she wanted to fuck. She did!
Yesssss! Finally! I was gonna get that beautiful infant's body inside me -- a reverse birthing, if you will, only up my ass. It had been a while since the last time I was fucked, but I was willing to give it a try and see if I could take it.

I asked what he wanted me to wear: he suggested the tutu, so he could lift it up and feel like he was fucking a girl.
So I ran into the living to find the appropriately alluring item to entice my partner.
Done!
Next?

I turned the laptop to the edge of the bed so I could bend over while standing on the floor. He said he liked to watch while he fucked, and did I have a mirror I could put across from us?
Done.

Let the games begin.
So with the laptop and mirror in their designated spots and alluring tutu in place, with a condom and lube we began our live sex webcam show.
He was stiff as a 19 year old could be and putting the condom on it was shear pleasure, but not as good as trying to take it up my ass. A true challenge, but one I took willingly! And take it I did. Slowly at first, but then to the hilt.

We had to stop briefly to apply more lube -- I was just so tight and he was so big, that my sphincter was scraping the lube off his condom!

Once he was back inside, I totally lost it -- verbally. As often happens when I get fucked, I lose my shit (verbally, not literally!) and start whimpering like I'm about to cry. It's just too much!
Too much HEAVEN!

And within minutes he shot his load.
I have to say the fucking couldn't have gone on for more than five minutes, which was fine with me. It was too overwhelming to take for much longer. And I was glad to see he was satisfied! One girl serving the needs of another. Such sisterly love!

I took some photos as he stripped naked. I had to document how fucking amazing he looked. And that dick was just. A monster! He took a shower and left when I made it clear I wasn't ready to cum yet. Besides, I knew he was in a hurry to leave.

After he was gone I watched the live male shows on the cam website and pleasured myself to completion. As I did I fantasized about the reality I had just created for myself, a reality that the whole world had the opportunity to witness. But I don't think I'll be doing it again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment