Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jarring


In rereading my first post, I have to admit it seems a bit jarring!
Jumping right into stories about fisting, ball insertion and double penetration was perhaps a bit too much to start out with! (What about things like, introducing "Who am I?" and "Why am I jumping on the Blog Bandwagon five years late?") But then after being sexually active for over 25 years, this was the first time I did double (penile) penetration and ball (non-testicular) insertion.
So I guess that was first on my mind!
As for who I am and why I'm writing this, hopefully that will reveal itself with each new post.

But is such graphic sexual imagery too much information? (TMI?) Who cares. I've hosted sex parties for almost 17 years (it's time to get a real career!) and I am shameless! My MOTHER knows I host sex parties. As a matter of fact I think most conservative straight people think that whenever gays get together, it is for sex. I mean, why else would we get together?! (When I told my born-again Christian mother the parties I hosted were sexual, let's just say she wasn't surprised.)

The problem is, do people want their "private" sex lives written about without their permission in someone else's blog? (The sex occurs in public, since there are no private rooms, except the water closets.) It might prevent them -- or potential new patrons -- from attending future parties! Or perhaps they'll restrict their behavior and not really be able to fun.
But my aim is not to drum up business, turn people away or alter their behavior (unless it's to make them use condoms)! I think I'm maintaining peoples' anonymity by being deliberately vague about certain information, like the name of the parties and where they take place.
If someone "passed out and shit in their underwear," I guess you would've had to be at that exact place at that exact time at that party to know who I was talking about. I don't think even I could pick that Indian man out of a line up.
And that person who got into a fight and called the police? All I remember is that he was a tall Caucasian with short dark hair and big bulging Crystal Meth eyes. (We do not allow drug use at the party, so he must've done it before he arrived.) Hopefully Coat Check Kelly (who is okay with his name being used) will remember Crystal Meth Eyes if he ever returns. Same with the Indian shitter, who insisted we not call an ambulance because he was married and didn't want his wife to find out. (Didn't she discover the liquid fecal matter in his shoes when he returned home? I hope she's not reading this!)

Am I humilialating/embarrassing the people I talk about? Who cares! If you can't hold your beer and vomit all over the glory hole wall and I make you clean it up, you deserve to be humiliated, Alex! Especially if you refuse to leave and continue to say "I'm alright."
"Umm, NO YOU'RE NOT! You have vomited three times tonight and you need to sober up and go home! Here's some water. Drink!"
But I digress.

There are two parties this weekend: a piss party for in-shape guys under 30 years old on Saturday night and ANOTHER piss party for older guys (everyone welcome) on Sunday afternoon.
Let's hope the heater works and the projected sub-freezing temperatures won't turn our sexual playground into an ice skating rink.

P.S. Please don't ask for information on the parties. That is not the purpose of this blog!

P.P.S. I just proofread this entry and the parties sound like a drug haven filled with people passing out and vomiting. Let me say those instances are extreme and rare, barebackers are 86'd for life and that the vast majority of the people have a fun, safe time!

No comments:

Post a Comment