Sunday, January 3, 2010

Start of a New Decade!

Sunday, January 3, 2010
My first sex party of the new decade was last night.
I'm exhausted.
Some college student from France (who currently attends my Alma Mater, The University of Michigan) kept me up until 9:00am. (I was rebounding from a sexless 12-day trip home for the holidays.)

A few hours earlier that same night, a group of six of us went out to eat at the local bagel shop after the party ended at 5:30am. In attendance were clothes check person Kelly, DJ Jason (yes, my sex party has a DJ!), Basil, James, myself and the French student. Slowly each person left the deli until "Frenchie" announced, "where does someone go in NYC for sex at 6:30am?" He wanted to play for a couple more hours and as usual, I am the local go-to guy for where to find such venues. Kelly was fading, but when he realized Frenchie was sort of propositioning him (or anyone!), his energy suddenly bounced back.

To make a short story long, Kelly and I ended up returning to the party space and double-penetrated Frenchie, put 2 1/2 inch diameter balls into his ass, our fists into his ass (separately). A giant black dildo also went up there. The generic fucking ended when the Crisco came out, because you can't use condoms with Crisco! And Kelly and I don't bareback. We went on for quite some time with all the attention focused on our European bottom.
Conclusion?
I wish I could have that kind of attention given to my ass (minus the oversized toys).

I woke up after only five hours of sleep (I require nine) and had to clean up the filth that consumed the entire club. I could've put it off until Wednesday when I put out recycling, but this is the New Decade and I resolve to not procrastinate! Normally (depending on the event) there would be a small crew of people to help clean up after a party, but because we went out to eat last night, cleaning was put off until later (so much for resolving to not procrastinate).

So there I was, squatting down solo for two hours picking up used condoms that were stuck to the cold concrete floor, plus the little packets of lube used for jerking off and making the fucking go smoother. And really, who doesn't want a smooth fuck? Part of the cleanup included collecting all the water bottles and soda cans, because we DO recycle.
Truth be told, I kind of like cleaning up used condoms. And I even have the reputation of doing so without using latex gloves (gasp!) I like the idea of people being safe and respectful with one another. And with each sticky sometimes-slightly-browned used condom I pull of the floor, I can feel the love that one brother is showing toward another. I'm serious!

Before I end my first entry, can I tell you what a 180 degree change last night's party was from one year ago, where an older Indian man passed out on poppers and shit in his underwear, and later a fight broke out and the police showed up?
There are stories to be told.
Things needed to change. So I switched the layout of the space to have fewer open areas and more intimacy; I hired a doorman so I could monitor peoples' behavior in the club; we stopped putting free beer in the communal fridge (now it's water and soda); and we brought in a DJ to make announcements that barebacking is not allowed and that anyone caught will be kicked out. And it's true! I've done it. The Department of Health will close us down -- as they have two other places where I've hosted parties. But those spaces were owned and managed by other people. This is MINE. And I'll run it as I see fit.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Who knew these parties happened? I (obviously) live in the wrong place. (Duh!)

    Happy New Year Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're still up to your sick perverted nasty filthy self.

    ReplyDelete