Thursday, March 11, 2010

And the Oscar goes to... Firecrotch!


Of all the awards presented last weekend, the only one that mattered to me was the one that should've been given to Firecrotch.
He's the red head I met on Friday night, who then came to my own party on Saturday. And yes, the carpet matched the drapes (as with most red heads, I would think).

On Friday night I went to a party at nearby bar that had turned into a Spring bacchANALia with naked gogo dancers, a required clothes check and the scent of manly musk in the air. The space had a large room in the back with only a curtain dividing it from the bar area. And there, in the haze of red light, Firecrotch was standing next to me, his underwear around his calves and his ample dick at full attention. It was so... there! How could I not grab it? It was so big! So I did.
We smiled. We kissed. And then, as is my way, I started playing with his ass. Because if it's not abundantly clear yet, I LOVE ASS!
As our playing progressed over the spam of 30 minutes, I ended up eating his ass (which he asked me to do when I said how much I love it). That's not something I'd normally do in the backroom of a bar with a stranger. That's saved for special people that I've watched throughout the night at a sex club where such behavior is to be expected or in the privacy of someone's home. Truthfully, I'd prefer not to shock people with my sexual predilections. But if I'm in the moment, and the ass is there, and it's clean and I'm being beckoned, I have no shame.

So Firecrotch and I had a lot of fun, although I could barely get my mouth around his dick. It was that big. Instead, I focused on his ass, as there seemed to be more than enough guys willing to make an attempt on the front side where my own efforts failed.
The sexual part of my evening with Firecrotch came to its conclusion when a sexy young Latin guy succeeded in putting out the Fire' as I played with the crack of his squatted body. (Firecrotch was sitting on a hard wooden bench against the wall with his legs spread, the young man was squatting on the floor between his legs praying at the altar of the giant candle stick). For some reason, whenever I see someone squatting down, it seems like the perfect invitation to slide my hand through the opened valley and let my finger graze across the hidden hole that lies beneath. Just writing that makes me feel warm inside.
The Fire' was also put out as my hands worked two holes at once -- the squatting boy and the seated Fire'. But the hand never penetrates, it only teases.

It was about 3:30am. And I went to watch Firecrotch dress (I was not about to leave since I had not yet had my own moment.) He put my number in his cell phone and called me so that his number would be on my phone. Ain't technology grand? And how nice that he was even interested in doing something beyond the scope of a backroom tryst.

But I had to wonder, why was he attracted to me of all the goodlooking guys willing to obsess over someone with such a large dick? (Size talks at a sex party -- and it talks LOUDLY! -- he was the belle of the ball!) But is the answer really that much of a surprise as to what his attraction was to me? It was that I was the only one who paid any attention to his ass! And really, aren't all big dicked guys bottoms?

Not necessarily, but the following night at my own party that promise came to fruition as I fucked Firecrotch in a very public space. He seems to have an exhibitionistic streak that I'm more than willing to accommodate! And the subtle moans and gasps he made as I was doing it -- perfect! He's not into the spitting as I am prone to explore, but his adventurous spirit, the sensitivity of his pale skin to my touch, his passion for kissing and willingness to be seen as a bottom, make up for any desire for kink.
And really, who needs kink when bright orange pubic hair is in the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment