Monday, March 22, 2010

Trannies UNITE!



Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
At age 47 (gulp) I had my first lesbian experience -- not with a lesbian, mind you, but as a "woman" (transgendered) with another "woman" (transgendered).

Of course it helped that "Tia" was a lean 20 year old Dominican "girl" -- young enough to be my granddaughter with a penis proportioned more for breeding horses. (As with Firecrotch two weeks earlier, don't these people realize I'm an "Ass Man?") Still, I gave it the old college try!

Tia attended the newly formed party for Trannies and their admirers on Friday night. And once again I got all gussied up. My first outfit had me in a white flip wig (think "That Girl" from the 70's) and large circular sunglasses -- tinted purple and yellow, not that anyone could tell in the red lighting of the club. I wore black lipstick (actually liquid eye liner), to make my lips look thin. And I wore the same outfit I wore last time: a black bra with a white tutu and thigh high black patent leather high healed platform boots. Tia was transfixed! How could she not be? I was dressed like clown! A clown old enough to be her grandmother. And yet somehow she was attracted to me. Maybe it was my body, maybe it was my smile, or maybe the fact that before I changed into drag, I had complimented her as being the most beautiful girl there, so she knew I was attracted and intrigued by her.

And really, Tia didn't have to do a lot to look good. She had on some faint silver eye shadow above her charismatic brown eyes, full brows and something clear on her lips to give them luster, but not gloss. She had a simple layered black wig that went well with her caramel skin tone. She wore a short sleeved black blouse cut low with ruffles in the cleavage and shiny black leggings on the verge of rock and roll. The shoes? I think they were black short boots with thick high heels. Naughty. And the skin tight pants/leggings couldn't hide the monster that lie beneath!

After a brief chat, we were kissing on a bench in the main lounge area. She suggested I take off my black (liquid eye liner) "lipstick" so it wouldn't get messy. Thank god I did, because when I returned, our kissing was so passionate and deep that the black lipstick would've easily covered the entirety of both our faces.
Ok, that's a stretch. Suffice it to say we got into it enough that it seemed proper to move to a bed in the back room that's backlit by a television set. And it was there that we sucked each others' dicks and put on a show for all to see. Aggressive kissing and biting and groping. Girl on girl action! Or maybe grandmother/granddaughter incest! And boy did a crowd assemble. But we didn't care -- we were focused on each other, trying to manage with snaring fishnets and wigs askew!

I suppose the highlight of the evening came when a "freaky sex contest" was announced and I had changed from my white flip wig to a giant brunette piece that's actually five wigs sewn together. (It was left over from a movie I produced.) I was also wearing a Pucci-inspired baby doll dress with long silver beads knotted around my belly. And as usual, the standard thigh high black patent leather high healed platform boots with black fishnets.
Since no one was brave enough to enter the contest, I insisted that Tia join me to win the prize being offered: a $180 Mac cosmetics gift bag and dinner for two at a drag themed restaurant in Manhattan! She complied. And we essentially did what everyone already seen us do earlier in the other room, only it was on a stage. I sucked her horse cock (so all could see how big it truly was) and then I pushed her to the floor and ate her ass as she crouched on all fours. Finally, I had the meal I wanted, after having choked on the main course!
The hostess of the party (and announcer for the contest) even pulled my wig back so people could see what I was doing, because as she said "that's what sisters do for each other -- they hold each others' hair back!"
So we won the prize, got a faint round of applause (One fellow trannie was repulsed.) and I ran to the bathroom to clean off a face smeared with black liquid eye liner!
We gave the Mac cosmetics bag to another young friend of mine who's just starting with drag and could use the products. (I think I needed them more!) She was quite grateful.
Geez, the things I'll do to win a gift bag: sucking horse cock and eating ass.
It's shameful.

When the party ended I brought Tia to the apartment I sometimes use on the second floor above the party space. We removed our clothes and makeup. Wow -- he was good looking as a guy, too (I figured he would be)!
I remembered seeing him come in to the party (sporting a short dark fauxhawk with wickedly twinkling eyes) and wondered what had happened to him! He had transformed himself so convincingly once he got downstairs that I never made the connection. Interestingly, it seemed Tia was more into girls (she even said she was!) and not the chasers that were fanatically chasing her. I was the lucky girl caught in the middle.
Thankfully I was versatile enough to score the hottest chick in the club (by my standards) by becoming a "woman." Hopefully we'll meet again and see where our heels take us.

1 comment:

  1. Two things:

    Won. Girl, I don’t know what kind of trannie math you are doing, but I don’t see how Tia is old enough to be your grandchild. . . unless teen pregnancies are common in your family.

    B. Why don’t you and Tia go out and share the dinner for-two-prize with each other?

    3. On that date, find out what kinda lustrous lip gloss she was wearing.

    ReplyDelete